Leslie has been passionate about two things since she was young, motherhood and music. She has always loved children and played mother from the time she was a toddler. Leslie’s passion for music began at a very early age as well. She started performing solo at the age of five and from that moment on, she was hooked.
Her experience includes:
- Child Care
- Children’s chorister
- Classical and jazz training
- B.A. in voice at Mills College in Oakland, CA
- Former R.E.A.L. Band Member (pop, rock, r & b)
- Former W.A.V.E. Member (Early Music Ensemble)
- Choir director
- Musical Theater (i.e. Roger & Hammerstein’s Cinderella, Guys and Dolls)
She is especially good with little ones, but loves working with all ages. She is constantly in awe of the power music has to inspire and heal and is thrilled to be teaching and sharing her love of music with others.